Rechtsanwalt Trojan is mainly available in the fields of employment law as well as famliy law. By specializing in the fields of labor law and administration law comprehensive legal support is guaranteed at a high quality level. The competency is also maintained and further developed through regular participation in further training courses. Mr. Attorney Trojan also advises in the context of corporate insolvency as. In addition to counseling in German, counseling can also be given in English or Polish.
- 10/1998 - 06/2004 - Study of law at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, the Trinity College Dublin, the Jagiellonian University of Krakow and the Humboldt University of Berlin
- 11/2004 - 12/2006 - Practical legal training with lawyers in the Rhine-Main area, in Berlin and in Cape Town
- 03/2007 - 09/2009 - Admitted as attorney at lawyer, advised as a lawyer at supra-regional law firms, supervised various major insolvency proceedings, especially in the area of labor law
- 10/2009 - 11/2011 - Government Council, Federal Chancellery
- seit 11/2011 - Founding partner of the law firm ght. Rechtsanwälte Mainz labor law and administration law
- German Polish Lawyers Association
- German lawyers' association
- "Quality through Continuing Education" - Certificate of Continuing Education of the Federal Chamber
- Certificate of Continuing Education of the German Bar Association
"Especially with legal difficulties in labor law competent legal advice is indispensable. Together with the team of lawyers, I develop the right solution for you, you can rely on a trustful cooperation with me and the committed representation of your interests.
I invite you to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you."